- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar divided
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles divided
- 1/2 cup granulated or powdered sugar
- Using a hand mixer on low combine cream cheese and mint extract in medium mixing bowl.
- Blend in 2 cups powdered sugar and milk until smooth. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Add 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons sprinkles. Mix on low.
- Knead in remaining cup of powdered sugar using hands until dough is consistent and smooth. If you dough is still too sticky add powdered sugar until its no longer sticky and can be formed into a tiny ball.
- In a separate small bowl combine sugar and 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
- Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls and roll in sugar combination.
- Place balls onto a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and ?atten gently with a fork.
- You can now leave mints on the counter to harden slightly and then move to an airtight container. Store mints in refrigerator.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here